Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bussaco Adventures...

Okay I worked 4 days today....Man was I scared....But it worked out well.
At first I didn't know what to do since I missed the training sessions but luckily another hostess was there, show me the ropes and stuff. I trusted her I just didn't get her sense of style and why no one called her out.

Scott[the boss] told us to dress like we are going on a date right.

I wore a black bubble dress with a short sleeve whimsy cream top over the dress.
A long seashell necklace and my face and hair was on fire. Don't forget my knee high velvety NINE WEST Boots

She wore a blue long sleeve sweater dress thingy and jeans and her skippies.

hmmm At first I thought she was gonna change into her clothes as most of the servers did. She said she wore her sneakers until the restaurant is officially open for business.

Scott wanted everyone dressed by 5.15

ALL SHE DID WAS CHANGE HER SHOES!!!!

WTF?!

Does she not know that hostesses represent the restaurant we have the most important job THE FIRST IMPRESSION. Do you know how many times I got turned off from entering a business, restaurant, clothing store cause of skank ass/frumpy frowsy people. Ugh I wanted to smack the bitch.

Welp the other three days were good I learned a lot, made sure I was on point. Scott even said I looked like a picture. The kitchen crew all enjoyed my presence and I even got a tip. It was wonderful hope to learn some more.

Pictures and updates will be coming soon.

No comments: