Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Eagle Eye...Shia can get it


Conceited moment, enjoy Tricks




Best friend Emily, IDK she likes hoodies




Tired as hell on the train.....





My little pot belly from sneaking in Wendy's
.....yes I do that from time to time. Do you know popcorn and a soda is 11 dollars!!

Now I know I could of gone to the chinese take-out and gotten food for 6 ppl





Sasha, Emily and Whore-Hey..
Damn...don't we look like immigrants?! LOL


We went to see EAGLE EYE wit the sexiness that is Shia LeBeouf

I can't put my finga on it but I think he naturally attracts black girls....
Plus he runs nice....You ever seen an actor that can't run in an action movie?
it jus totally kills it LOL

It was good...the concept could of been pushed a lot more but for your 12 dollar movie ticket it was worth the price.
I would give it 3 1/2 stars out of 5

NOW someone needs to stab the person that made Righteous Kill

*Those dudes are too old
*Robert DeNiro has a sex scene...several
* Bad Cop/Good Cop is played out
*The writer was trying to make a twist ending but failed miserably, It was like watching those old Scooby Doo shows and knowing it was either person A or person B cause there aren't a lot of suspets to choose from...
* I hate when its an all guy cast and they throw in a woman for some sex scenes LIKE WTF?!!
She has no personality she's there for two lines and fucks the main character and moves on...


I give this movie a rectangle out of 5 stars

I will be writing bout my dilemma at Plattsburgh....
Kisses

No comments: