Friday, October 3, 2008

A Funny Moment

Kingston an I are taking a walk [got my pooper bag, jus cause I live in the Bronx doesn't mean I need to act nasty]

Kingston usually walks on the latter end of the sidewalk towards the street. That's her favorite spot.
So I'm, walking minding my business and this woman is crossing the street at a diagonal[math is fundamental] to get to my sidewalk.

Everytime there's an open space where's there's no cars Kingston goes in that section.

The woman tries to avoid that open space and try the next one, to get on the block.
She's afraid of Kingston so she doesn't enter wherever the dog's at.

She walks ups to the next opening...

Kingston walks up to the next one.

I'm not doing anything cause obviously this woman is stupid as cat shit.

She finally walks up and enters the block and cuts a mean stare at me.

I look at her stupidly...

Like really I know how it feels like to be those ghosts in Pac-Man.

Kingston isn't scary...she's a pitbull but she's not brolic or diesel. She's not that big.
In fact she kinds of prances instead of walking...

Like anyone with a smidget of common sense would of just stopped and i would of kept walking and they could of entered the block then....but NOOOooo not this woman she's special

Why did she expect me to stop?

I have a dog looking for his shit spot...yes sure ma'am I'll stop and let Kingston take a shit on my flats cause you're that special

These are the same types of people that want you to move over when you have a big ass stroller and a baby inside but yet you have to move cause we're walking on the same lane.

I remember knocking over some guy [he had flipflops] cause he wouldn't move out the way and I had my baby brother and the that big ass stroller....boy that was funny knock his ass over and didn't look back...he said "sorry" as I strolled away...

Anygays I should of "accidently" let go of Kingston and let her chase that trick down the block.

No common sense selfish special trick

No comments: