Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Run-On Sentence

I forgot what I was gonna write...

Prolly something revolutionary and intelligent or about why my dog always following me into the bathroom and I can't take a shower witout someone always wanting to pee they never wanted to pee when the bathrooom was empty but piss jus happens to appear in their bladder and they must annoy the shit out of me while I'm trying to relax and take a shower and shampoo my hair but its okay cause I love my family but damn can I be alone for a couple of minutes and you complaining how you can't hold it but if we were watching another episode of American Dad the pee would jus magically dissapear rite and I have to go to work tomorrow but I'm hyperventilating cause I don't wanna mess up this oppurtunity I finally got a job and I don't know how to be a hostess cause I'm forever over analyzing and being overly sensitive about the whole thing and now I can finally apply for a school but I don't know if I'm good enough or I have the balls to succeed in this world so I'm trying to wash away the troubles and worries  along with filth of my body and hair all I want is some time to hear nothing in my head but water but its okay you need to pee really badly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That does happen all the time. That's why when I got my first spot my biggest requirement was 2 bathrooms. :) Funny thing is when there are 2 bathrooms there is less having to tinkle while I shower.