Monday, June 1, 2009

Bittersweet Symphony



I don't know I feel really frustrated right about now I have this blogger so I'm going to use it. I mean I don't need emotions and feelings eating away at my ass til I have crazy hair and think my best friends are my cats.

I'm really stuck in place for the past year I grown up a lot but I'm not making the type of moves I need to make. I have a mission, shit a destiny and I must fulfill that shit. I don't know what I will do If I don't.....

My ass is too blindly determined to think bout failing...

I have the talent and the mind.

"A moment ends, I've got my rhymes [Mind]
Whatever comes, I write [draw] it down
So knock me out and shoot me down
With mics [pencil] in hand, we'll stand against the test of time"

GIFTED by NASA

Some people might think my ass is crazy or don't understand what the fuck I'm aiming for. They'll catch up. LOL The people that are suppose to support you are the ones knocking your ass down. Perfect Strangers know wats up. Why can't you?

I feel like I'm suppose to be waiting and learning, getting ready for round deux. Not necessarily honing my drawing ninja skills but my mindset.

I did this ^ draft a couple of weeks ago and it means more to me now than ever. I've opened my eye to the possibilities, like the REAL possibilities that I can achieve anything if I put my mind to it. I feel like I'm at a real crossroads. I will contine to try to do 45 posts in a month. I told people not to FUCK with me and I prove to them why its so.....

Oh Boy you will remember my name.


No comments: