Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Drink. Therefore I Pour.

I think he was talking bout me. then again I don't date ugly ppl lmao

I think I'm going to be a bartender. IDK I need money and even if I get a job its not enough.
Emily wanted me to join in April but I was hesistant cause honestly I don't have 800 dollars lying around.....

My mom and I were doing some life planning and I brought it up and she says it might be a good idea. So I've made an appointment with one of the schools. We'll see. Plus I'm a woman and everyone wants a woman bartender so the guest can have something beautiful to look at LOL.

I mean with these ta-tas who need to know what drinks to make. I think I'll do good IF it happens I mean I stay up half the nite anyway why not make some money. Plus I like dressing up.

I just hope I don't get some stalker like the dude from Playa's Club I would def be in some shit.

I need a big black man, not to be my friend but just to intimidate people. Nothing is scarier. According to some people, phuck even me.

I made an appt. today to see if I want to pursue it, but I missed it cause I got my hair done.....
[My priorities are so on point right now]


No comments: