Thursday, June 18, 2009

Words I Use

I was going through my new favorite blog. Irunthroughbabymommas.blogspot.com.
I don't know these blunt, sexualized, kinda self absorbed dudes make the best of friends to me. I like girls and shit but I jus vibe with boys. I'm not making a phuck-a-friend hotline when Josh is phucking up. LOL I'm too faithful sometimes I wonder what fucking planet I came from. I watched too many lovey dovey movies.

I find them mad interesting, learning from these niggas and how to improve myself to make a better woman for my man. I mean if I hang out wit bitches what am I gonna learn? To be a better bitch? I think that comes naturally...

Plus bitches always plotting and shit. Even if they don't mean to. Sometimes they give shitty ass advice cause they bitches LOL. Anygay I took this from his blog. I concur 100%
ENJOY!!



Words Women Use


1.) FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five Minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
5.) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)
6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.
8.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "what's wrong", for the woman's response, refer to # 3.
Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology. Send this to all the women, you know to give them a good laugh, cause they know its true.

2 comments:

William Adam said...

You Dun Knooooo
all that shit is true
the amount of times i used to fuck up back in the day because of those words
the loud sigh Hurt the most hahaha

Authentik.SupaFlai said...

i prolly use all of those words a thousand times in one day within my relationship...and thats no good