Wednesday, June 3, 2009

OMG.

I hate this fucking week.....
I had a job interview on sunday. They denied me on wednesday...Ooo Here's the kicker

They denied me through the mail.

So they already made up their minds like monday morning/afternoon.

I hate this bullshit.

It's a regular job I have no real authority. Just a regular pegular job. I have to take a life test and all types of bullshit. The thing that pisses me off is that you go to certain places and the workers there are lazy kiss ass motherfuckers. Then when you apply you can't get a job!?

I'm really about to sell drugs or something.
This is too much pressure and requirements for a job mentally retarded people can do with ease. Am I wrong? Bullshit people hire more bullshit people.

If I ask for a job in person they tell you to apply online....

BLANK STARE

WTF?!?!?!
The job industry is all types of fucked up.

*They want experience [I'm 20 what experience do you want]

* They'll take non experienced workers for FREE [Interns] and we think its a good idea, but whats wrong with paying us? Not like the professionals but some pay would be nice. That's just another way of free work.

PHUCK YOU. Imma play filthy now and just find some friends that work or parents the have high positions and get a job.

I can't stand fake phony ass people.

I think sometimes people are intimidated my me. Like they're scared....which is true. People don't approach me I approach them ALL THE TIME. Maybe I give off this Bitch vibe.

Idk.

Everytime I go ito a Barnes and Noble imma be extra salty. Fling books wherever I feel and steal them too.

I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK


2 comments:

Authentik.SupaFlai said...

fuck barnes a nd noble. gap, old navy, banana republic, and peressicos ( spelled wrong ) is hiring...and h&m get up on it.

Anonymous said...

Nana you gonna fuck around and go to jail. I watched Oz...that is not a place you want to be. I remember when I started working that everyone wanted someone with experience. So I started writing on my applications "How can I get experience if you don't hire me?" Eventually someone did and the rest is history. I think going the route of getting a position with your friends parents is a good look.