Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Hangover: A Review


On sunday I watched the hangover. I was really blatant about not watching stupid movies that aren't funny and a waste of my time because.

*The tickets are 12+ dollars
*I get pissed
*I wasted 2hours of my life

My sister convinced me to watch it because it has Zach blahblahblahwatevs in it. I love this comedian he's so awkward and funny. I don't know why he has such a long last name that I can never remember. I know it must be somewhat good cause I only see him in good shit.

I was surprised at how good it was. I was laughing OUT LOUD. Usually I'll smirk and say oh that's cute but it was really funny. It wasn't too extreme and unimaginable like those stupid movies that end with MOVIE. It was all types of funny.

Physical Comedy
Crude Dark Humor
Slapstick
Inappropriate Behavior and Humor
Sarcasm
Airheads

plus it has a story line that it follows. It's in Vegas perfect place to push the envelope LOL

After the movie was done I felt so WRONG bout this. I admitted defeat to Joshua and he bathed in the triumph.

So anyone looking to laugh and actually enjoy a comedy. This is the New Shit.
[watching it high will be even better]

8.5/10

1 comment:

Authentik.SupaFlai said...

i loved the movie. i saw it twice. lol i cant get over it.