Wednesday, May 6, 2009

BOYS.[Bittersweet]

I have been thinking about this for some time now. I'm voicing my opinion and I would love to hear you guys opinion too. It's about men or really boys. I'm not blaming boys for this and that I'm blaming mothers.

Yes there is a HUGE lack of fathers but just like everything else in nature you adjust. Natural selection and Survival of the fittest.

How many times have I heard "Men ain't shit" and all the other bullshit women put up with. I've had my front row seat to many disasters and such. Yet when these women have boy children instead of growing up your son for a woman you grow them up for yourselves. Mothers baby their sons and handicap them for the world.


Some of you may have had experiences where things you wouldn't get away with your brother would.

Example.

My grandma was a strict woman and she knew how to keep house all of us would know how to clean every single room, but when it came to the bathroom my cousin Jason would have leniency.

For what? He's a man and that's a woman's job.

WTF?

She would baby my cousin because he is a man and she is supposed to take care of him as a woman. Nothing is wrong by supporting your man and being by his side, taking care of him and such. My grandma is totally right in viewing it that way. Here's the problem that leads us to the bullshit. He isn't YOUR man. He isn't grown, he isn't going to fill that gap that many men before didn't do.


I know I opening a can of worms but its the truth and many of these mothers don't wanna hear it. Your son is not your man. You grow your children for the world and not for yourselves.

I didn't understand the reason he shouldn't clean the bathroom. He uses it. He demands it be clean yet and still he won't clean it?

To this day he will get away with things I will always get chastise even though we are doing the same exact thing.

My grandma is the OD christian and I watch the music I play around. My cousin Jason will blast Hot 97 playing birthday sex and she will act like she doesn't speak that language. I play some pop music and I will never hear the end of it.


Some women will never find the man they want and hear they have the oppurtunity to make a man of their son. To bless the world with a real man, to make a partner for someone, to make a father. What do they do? They become selfish and subconsiously treat their son like precious gifts because they're the only male that will STAY.

How many times have you seen boys slide and get off easily while his sisters get the full extent of punishment without mercy. Boys who are babied and given everything. Boys who do absolutely nothing with their lives and their mothers willingly let them stay in her house FOREVER. [If it was a woman living this long with her mother, that mother would of open her mouth a long tome ago]

They become these selfish, self absorbed, people. They expect the same treatment that they got from their mother from girlfriends and lovers.

I will make this a continuing post like a little segment or some shit cause this is really bugging me. I will discover the meaning. The reason. If you got any opinions plz drop 'em. I will take them all in consideration.






4 comments:

Samson said...

*reads post*
(clicks to comment)

*open itunes and plays "It's a man's world"*

I always joke around girls by saying stuff "Me cook, clean or iron?!?! That's womans work!!!" It's just one of those things..but on the bright side, I believe that generation of woman is dwindling and the more gen-y chicks are doing away with that in the rearing of thier children

A said...

I feel the same way!

i hate when I see parents letting boys do whatever they want and making the girls stay inside and be "good". It pisses me off cause many parents don't realize that they are helping to fill the world with more crappy men. I would say more but then I would type for about a day! great topic though cause I have been thinking about this lately and how if I have a son I'm gonna raise him differently 'sigh

Bang Bang said...

LOL at Andre totally agree. Tuo I feel you I couldn't put all my words in one post. I will continue this "series" Oh and write the sermon I will read or send an email. lol

Anonymous said...

Nana I have always said that "EVERY sorry man can be traced back to his mother." People say I am wrong but I haven't found one sorry ass man who proved me wrong. Most of them are babied by their mothers/woman who raised them, have their lies accepted and never held accountable for their actions.

My father and maternal grandmother were the first mother/son team I saw with this bullshit and I have countless cousins ex-friends (ex because not much annoys me more than a sorry as man), and random ass dudes who are helping me prove my theory to be fact.

Sorry about my rant I clearly have daddy issues.