Monday, May 11, 2009

Chester French: A Review

I hanven't done an Album/Mixtape review since Lady Gaga. I really haven't been on on music shit in awhile. Btw I'm sick of bitches using Lady Gaga quotes for their away AIM messages, Facebook and Myspace Status and fucking Twitter. Its gets old real quick, QUICK.

Okay I love this album it has a flowing concept and is actually executed well unlike Lupe Fiasco's The Cool [The album is tough but that concept did not flow] I like the skits like Kanye. It a really good album I didn't feel like skipping anything which is weird for me. I always play it through the first time, but you still get the feeling to skip some shit even though you don't. It has all my favorite artists. Here's where it gets sticky.

A. Do I actually like Chester French?

OR

B. Do I like the Collaborations? Am I really focusing on them?

So I found out they wrote and produce all the songs. Which is really good cause WTF would of pop up if they didn't. With all the collabos and glitter. So they actually have talent. Whew. Pharell signed them and I hope they do better than Teyana Taylor. Where the hell is she, Is she fluffing her hair somewhere? No one is googling her [low blow, lol] So thumbs up for Chester French.

I need some ENDURANCE summer is coming and my ass ain't ready.

I'm not gonna rate this one. It's wasn't a date more like a social gathering I'll wait for their album. [BTW I've been saying album its a mixtape, too lazy to edit]

3 comments:

Samson said...

chester french?

Never heard of them but Clinton Sparks flucks with the clipse pretty tough so if he stamps it it must be aight... I'm going to DL it now and if I don't like it....
*shakes fist at laptop *

Samson said...

Ok I DL'd it last night and I likee it's different, like getting a 'chilly willy' on a warm afternoon... Anyways thanks for putting me up on this hotness cause sometimes I'm soo late.

Bang Bang said...

Your welcome....Got your Endurance elle oh elle