Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Rainy Day.


It rained. I had flats on. The Stupidity.


Aww Feeling kinda rejected right about now. I had an interview at City Island. It was part time and 11 dollars an hour. I failed miserably. It was making wire wrapping Jewelry which I think is so cool. Basically I just followed what she did and if I picked up quickly....

TAAADAAA I would get the job.

Simply right? the odds were against me.

* She was right handed, I'm left handed [You ever try mimic someone and the opposite side you are bound to fumble]

*My glasses broke, I'm blind without them. Im working with little ass beads.


I didn't get the job and had to proceed to get my ass home. Defeated.

She did say she liked my outfit. I liked it too.

Anyways back to the drawing board..........literally

Anyways I'm trying to learn how to do curly hair and afro curls and "ethnic" hair. All these tutorials are straight and wavy. I'm gonna havve to teach myself once again.

Goodnite.

2 comments:

Authentik.SupaFlai said...

aww fooey better luck next time :)

ive been wearing my hair natural for a few weeks now . longer than usual. but its hard to maintain due to the weather and what not. so once u start ya tuts please do share. cause im so getting tired of being patient until it comes out right lol

Super Noodle Rach said...

oh no! better luck next time, atleast she complmented you!!