Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Still Sick.....

I'm not feeling this at all. I want to get up and go. So I do....... then collapse back into the bed and fall asleep for a couple more hours. My mom asked me to clean up the kitchen.....

I can't even clean myself, without heaving and hoing like a fat person going up stairs. [too much?]

Nope I won't be the one. There are plenty of capable hands in here. I will sit down like Rosa Parks and just like her, my ass will be too tired to care about the rules and regulations. You know damn well her back + ass was too tired to give a fuck. Like she went on the bus thinking I'm standing up for my rights! I'm starting a Revolution.

Boo.

Don't act like you never thought of it before. That story was a huffed and puffed up. Don't call a paragraph an essay!

Anyways all I can do is post. So I WILL

2 comments:

zsamurai said...

Rosa:... these motherfuckers better not even give my black ass any kind of shade I am not in a mood. I swear to God. I will start a revolution up in this piece.

Nigga what?
my name Rosa PARKS!
imma park my ass right here

"how u doiin??"

hahaha

Bang Bang said...

ROTFL lol UR A LOSER