Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wisdom Tooth: What is so Wise?



All the way at the back the little gap.
Now in the 2nd pic I pulled my cheek back that little dangling thing connected to my cheek it is my GUMS!!!! It lifted off. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!My wisdom tooth is growing on my left side and its disgusting. I went into the mirror to and took a flashlight. You know towards the end of your gums your cheek is connected to it. well the top part of my gum is lifting off and still connected to my cheek and I can see the imprint of my tooth rising up. My cheek is swollen and I keep biting the inside when I eat. What the fuck? I have enough teeth. I mean do I really need a fourth molar?

I'm 20. I thought I was done with the tooth saga?

1 comment:

A said...

I feel you I two on top and on the bottom start to grow, I'm hopping I don't need to get a root canal, OUCH! lol