Saturday, May 30, 2009

I Want It. [Sweet]

Cotton Spandex
Micro-Mesh Gloria-V Bodysuit


Pics via YBF
I've seen this top over and over again. I looked it up, it was American Apparel. I love this one piece. I can't see it not be done justice.

Angela got it..somewhat. Just treat it like a regular shirt. I like the white pants then somewhere she lost me with her cowboy tassle boot thingy and her purse. I know her purse is real but its been knocked so many times It jus looks cheap. I hate that stupid print.

Teaira wore it with sequin hot pants and some nine west shoes....Blah. They're all cute pieces but together it just looks blah blah blah. Plus Teyana is wearing a jeans jacket. Teaira looks thirsty for attention LOL

Meagan wore it with her disco pants [American Apparel] and a leather jacket....Too much black and the jacket is too big. I would of like to see her with just the one piece LOL SEXY.
The mesh part goes all the way to the bottom. growls





It's 40 dollars that mad cheap!!! I'm geting it.

It only comes in black though *sigh* Click Here if you want it......YOU BETTA DO IT JUSTICE OR I'M COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!


P.S. i think its nice that celebrities or semi-celebrities wear shit I cam actually afford sometimes. What I don't like is when they phucked it up.


No comments: