Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wolverine [Sweet]

Yesterday I went to go see Wolverine with my old ass schoolmate. We were in the same class for like 4 years or some shit like that. I found his ass on facebook [thank you facebook] Fuck myspace I couldn't find shit on that website everyone wanted so much damn privacy cause obviously someone told them they were the shit. dUMB ASS nick names and PPL TAlKiN LiKE tHis....

Yes, but anyways we caught up on the 6 years we missed. Highschool, College, Alcohol Poisoning, Stalkers, Etc

The movie was good. IDK who thought that movie was gonna be action packed was severly mistaken. Come on its' Wolverine's story that shit was bound to be full of Spicy Soap Opera drama. Ryan Reynold's part was small and funny as shit. Why is this nigga so highlarious for no reason.

Anyways we ate Coldstone's. Well I ate a portion... Mohammed ate most of mine. We were deciding whether to take the 2 train and transfer to the 4 train or just take the shuttle and take the 4 train.

We took the shuttle. We were waiting for the fucking 4 train for a century. I was pissed. I mean we were talking and shit...but its only so long before my ass gets antsy.

He said I should of listened to him. Whomp I should of just walked to the D train.

The train finally comes and it was packed. Ugh I hate it. People sitting down are mad intimate with my love triangle and my ass is uncomfortable reaching so high for the bar.
So we talking and we about to hit 138th/concourse and the train stops and all the lights go out. A minute later the conductor says the train and track lost power. We can't move.

WTF?!

That's like finally catching a cab and he doesn't know where you live.

There was a group of girls that were funny as hell. So that ease the fuckery...

CONT'D .....
[my ass is tired lol]

1 comment:

Samson said...

I really didn't like the movie at all... it was too...crazy and when baby wolverine's claws popped out, I was like WTF