Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Nite

Halloween was interesting.....

This was Joshua's first Halloween out....
He said he was halloween raped
so that pretty much sums up the nite.

We were supposed to meet Fran at some bar and chillando

....We didn't get in Me and my sister looked underaged aka our asses weren't slutting it up for night

Franchesca didn't come out her friend Diona came btw I thought that was rude considering she knew Joshua since kindergarten.

I was cold and all types of wrong.

Joshua wanted me to sleepover at Fran's [you don't need to know why]

She was suppose to pay for Joshua since Josh said he paid for everything one night when they high

She was broke.

We left.

I mean if she knew we weren't getting in jus' say so.
We could of watched a movie.


"I'm glad you saw Franchesca like that
that's Classic Fran" Joshua said to Sasha

..its true

Meanwhile we took the train and there was this couple dead ass singing for the whole train ride
IDK how they manged to destroy and be off beat to every song they sang. they didn't get off til' 125th....

the guy had a plunger and a orgasm donor white jacket highlarious

I was all types of no that nite...but some of my questions were answered

play it.you know you want to....

No comments: