Thursday, November 20, 2008

...Told You So


Looky here.

I see Laura London is set to join the cast of 90210 as a potential love interest for no other than the token black guy.

Howw.....PREDICTABLE!!

Ugh I'm so tired of this bullshit. I'm sure the token black girl on Gossip Girl is just so excited when her character isn't a prop or something colorful in the background.

I was talking bout this crap around September click me for the rant.

I think.... they think we're black magnets...

If we ain't white then we gotta fuck???

If this was real life, token black dude would be wiping the floor with his dick mopping up white girls.

Don't mean to be visual but c'mon

Glad Laura London is there, She's cute AND sexy

2 comments:

A said...

This always happens, but I guess we gotta take what we can get :( I like lauren london but is her character gonna be a college girl going after a high school boy or a teacher, cause isn't she like 23 or something? idk lol

[$ H A R O N A] said...

LMAO...

"mopping"