Monday, November 17, 2008

How Dare You [Bitter]

I find this just too funny...You think gays getting married is wrong, unnatural?

Welp you can justify yourself by a verse in the bible to act in a hateful judgemental manner?

If I was to think in a christian matter...

Sin is Sin, right?

So they are no levels of sin, no pyramid or pamphlet.

Person A Lies

Person B steals

Person C is Gay
---------------------
equals SIN

So that christian who steals is going to the same hell where that person is gay.....
jus saying if we're playing by the rule book.

Were Adam and Eve married?
Was there a great ceremony after God ripped out one of Adam's ribs to make Eve?

Why are ya'll so adament about this?

They're not marrying you so what's the deal?

Priests are not suppose to marry. They're men and they get urges so their sticky fingers reach down alter boys pants.

Where's the oppostion? Is they're a law banning that type of behavior?

How bout the beloved marriage that went downhill ending in divorce?

Is their a law banning Divorce?

How bout pregnancy out of wedlock? Should I marry that person and be miserable for the rest of my life?

So someone is gay, Am I allowed to kill them?

Therfore I am breaking a Commandment, to rub out something I think is sin

Rape.
Child Molestation.
Hate Crimes.


Most of these crimes are committed by straight people, by men, should there be some laws against that?

Scared your children might turn out gay?
That's the scariest thing....

I'm sure mothers of
wife beaters
child molesters
serial killers
terrorists
nazi

would gladly trade love to see gay children than their hateful children


They don't hurt me, They not hurting children, They ain't killing anyone.

God always finds a way to make you learn.

People who hate gays
....always have gay children

People who hate black people
.....their children falls in love with one

People who want perfect children
....always gets the black sheep

God
is no idiot, He keeps things in a perfect balance.
In fact if you look at certain situations....GOD is rather funny

Once I have faith, love, and keep him number one and just try to be a good OPEN, gracious, kind person regardless of race, sex, color, creed and culture.

I'm good.

I personally think people who do nothing but judge and spew hate are really empty on the inside. They see something in gay people that they don't see in themselves.

FREEDOM.

....plus I don't know why they put that to a vote...
that like asking people who like hip hop should we ban country music...

like WTF??!

No comments: