Saturday, November 8, 2008

just dandy.....

My boss wants me to work the new brunch shift...

I didn't even know I had to be there if it wasn't for Anita [thank you]
She wanted to take the Brunch and I take the dinner shift as usual. He said "NO"

Idk why, usually he's laid back

I have to be in brooklyn by 9.30...I live in the bronx that's gonna be great

Maybe he's testing me or maybe its cause I dropped some forks thursday.

IDK oh wells I can enjoy the rest of my saturday.

It 12 in the morning gotta get some sleep...

Kisses

My johnny bravo hair and Seth doing his thing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Johnny Bravo hair. I keep trying to get some lift in the top I try roller and teasing and it just aint working. So I give.

Bang Bang said...

my hair was natural and I just straightened it so It was naturally had the stiffness LOL