Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lawd God, Here we go....

I went out with Franchesca and Co. to celebrate her 21st birthday which was on monday. We had some drinks then we went to a hookah bar. Everything is fine we all chillin' then another girl shows up. She's cool and I proceeded with what I ws doing ....

She talking to another friend and then she says to me.

"Do you know who SANTOGOLD is?"

"yeah, I know who is she is"

"You look like her."

I jus smile at her....because I would of made some dumb face. I was trying hard to. You know liquor let you tell the truth especially with me.
Really....





The only thing I see is that we have the same skin tone.
I could pull off a santogold but I had curly hair that nite....

SO WTF?!!

No offense to people out there.

I noticed that light skin/hispanic people jus say we look like somone and the only thing that we have in common is skin tone.

One day, some guy told my sister she looked like ESTELLE...

a short haircut and same skintone does not make you look like someone.


In fact the girl that said I look like SANTOGOLD kinda look like those PAUL Frank monkeys.

Oh wells I looked better.

Do better people, I don't run my mouth and say you look like Rihanna cause you're light skin and have a short haircut.

Here's me with straight hair....


I swear to you dumb people are like roaches.....

1 comment:

A said...

Sometimes people feel like they have to say something when really nothing is needed! lol I had someone tell me I look like Christina Milian...and she's pretty but com'on I look nothing like her and in that situation you don't want to be mean but you really feel like slapping the person lol you should of told her she looked like some famous person she hardly resembled and seen her reaction lol