Friday, November 28, 2008

Sentence Enhancers

Cunt Bucket....

I mean cunt is bad already but the bucket is jus icing on the cake don't you think?

sidetrack Joshua works with a bunch of hispanic people rite.
You know how boys are....

"you gonna get some pussy?"

"fuck cheyeah, partying tonite!"
[like they sell it at the convenient store]

okay so when its a dark skinned girl ...they call it "purple pussy"

I have no idea what to say to this LOL

I mean wouldn't it be weird if I was dark all over and when you get to the "love areas" im pink as cotton candy...
 
As Chris Rocks says "It's not the Word but the context in which you use the word"

purple pussy could be a good or bad thing

Yeah but Cunt Bucket I have been using lately, people are always caught off guard with that one

.....purple is my favorite color:]]



5 comments:

A said...

thats def a new one to my ears lol

William Adam said...

HAHAH Cunt Bucket
Definatly using that one

as for the purple pussy thing thats one i've never heard

Headphone Fiend said...

lol i went to UK n' they say bloody n' cunt a lot, so i put two n' two together..bloody cunt..god it gives me visuals i dont even want to think about lol..ima def try out cunt bucket haha..

Aaron said...

DUDE your blog is fuckin sick! lmao...im just starting out my own blog....its crap compared to yours lol lol...hows everything?

Chaveeo said...

Good one even tho i hate the word c*&^ i still say it every now and then! haha cunt bucket i likey(TRADEMARK THAT SHYT!!) lmao