Friday, November 7, 2008

My Christmas List



RUBBER DUCK sportysnowjoggers in shiny blue

100$

Ipod Touch 16gb
300$

I know Apple has some crusty ass headphones, so I need some beautiful hadphones to go with my iPod.



Wii and all the trimmings


I love stocking every since I was little and I'm glad to see they're in style yay!
Hue, ASOS, Target, whatever I love them all....I want some paisley prints one like Anne Sui
Supra NS Strapped in Red Patent....They're so ugly and cute at the same time
175$
Mini MUNNY Mobile

29.95$


Art Supplies to actually customize this beauty and those Soopa Toys which have been chilling in my mom's room since April....SMH

* Super Sculpey
*Sanding Sponge
*Airbrush Paints
*paintbrushes

I can go on and on......

stay tuned for more christmas wishing....

I will put up my decorations tomorrow

No comments: