Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sasha Fierce/Beyonce....watever lets you sleep at nite [SWEET]



...listening to Beyonce's album through MYSPACE Music. I really like it. I'm sorry that chick is bad. I like the promo pics too. I want some armor like that. I like how she incorporates her ring into thing whole thing. Don't be surprised if dudes start proposing with jewel encrusted gloves LOL and girls that 'draw" their eyebrows will draw some just like hers.....

Let's pray to GOD the second one won't happen, cause Lawd GOD I can't take the anime eyebrows on these bx chicks. I don't need to see Bert&Ernie eyebrows either.

Its like one in da the morning I swore I was going to bed.

Goodnite.

1 comment:

A said...

I love her new album too!, all the other blogs I've been on have been critiquing her and hating on her! lol