Saturday, November 15, 2008

Virtual Shoppings [Sweet]



I just bought this shirt from Two in the Shirt aka T.I.T.S [I find that name rather clever]
in the Kazbah section of Karmaloop.com

I find it mean that I have to look left a right for a cool shirt for a girl....
Boys have all the fun. I want naked men on my shirt. Why is it always one sided LAWD GOD.

Oh wells...
people think girls are prissy and so forth. You be surprised to see the skeletons in our closets tee hhee hee

Ain't I a nice "Wifey"

2 comments:

William Adam said...

cant belive you just said guys have all the fun
girls have a wider range of clothing
the amount of times iv searched and searched for decent clothes and never find any
and when i do sum 1 always has shit to say about it haha

btw
lovin the tshirt

Bang Bang said...

...Yeah we do have a wider range of clothes but those tee shirts are limited. I get cuddle bear and pandas LOL. Still waiting for this sucka in the mail