Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hmm Really? [Bitter]

Umm, I went to Discipleship Class today and it was boring, it usually isn't bad. I enjoyed it the other weeks, but the real teacher took over and I almost got up and left. There were two other classes with grown men and I enjoyed it more eavesdropping on them. What made it worse is that he was really quiet. I hope this is just first day jeeters cause I will change my mind quickly and waste my Sundays some place else.

Videos that fudge up good songs



Christina AGUILERA Keeps Getting Better

Umm Really Christina??
You could of done a lot more with this song please....GO BACK TO BASICS



Jazmine SULLIVAN Bust your Windows



Jazmine Sullivan needs a team to tell her how to be famous and act like she's meant to be in front of the screen. Who gave her that 1990s fur jacket thingy? She needs Rihanna's team, the only one doing their job is Jazmine and her makeup artist. I hate when they half ass with talented people and boost up trash.....

NO BUSTING OF THE WINDOWS I SEE

Josh just made me realize that the broken trail of glass was the car's windows.

REALLY?

In my fit of passion and rage, I busted his windows then swept it up to make a trail for him to see the other shit I did....interesting

What really got me was the perfect new panties she found in the bedroom.

I have never been in this situation and pray to GOD I never will....I'm jus saying if she was to really find some panties they wouldn't look like that. In fact they would be rolled up, used, etc. I mean if your boyfriend is cheating on you in YOUR bedroom I 'm sure when they were ripping each other's clothes off she wasn't like

"Hold on Baby"
* takes off panties, washes them in the basement washer/dryer
comes back upstairs irons them, sprays her perfume on it and stashes it in an obvious place for a woman to find*

"okay let's finish cheating"

jus a thought people....

Goodnite

No comments: