Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pet Peeves [Bitter/Sweet]


Oh GOD I was surfing through blogs and I happen to step into one of my pet peeves

She was describing herself in her profile section...regular stuff you know

and then I read "I'm a size 1"

then I was like "WTF? WHO CARES?"

Am I buying you a pair of jeans or something in the future?

I hate these types of people who in describing themselves add physical characteristics as if it has anything to do with your personality. I know its something small but it shows a lot about how she defines herself....

I kind of stay away from those types of people.

"I have 36 Ds and they're natural" Congratulations someone give this girl a handclap she really achieve something...Mindblowing....these people swore they grew themselves as if genetics had nothing to do with it.

I also stay away from people with baby soft hands...AKA they don't do shit

I would advise if you're getting a roommate to to this test.

I stay away from people with knees that are the exact same color as their legs....IDK its jus...IDK
Maybe because I need people who struggle, I mean I don't look like I went through shit but if you look closely I have scars left and right.

I mean you can't say you lived life and your clearer than my five old brother NO MA'AM.

Plus the people that actually lived life are the ones that are the most interesting.....

Goodnite.

1 comment:

William Adam said...

lmao @ The knees situation
although you do have a good point there