Monday, November 10, 2008

Ugh..

I have to work today. blah I just wanted to stay in and I need to stay, IDK how this is going to work. I'm going to splurge on myself when I get home tonite or maybe tomorrow. I need another job quickly.

I need these in my life.

Converse XX Hi in all Black Mono. 70$

... they have them in red , white and black. I am feeling the black mono....I'm going to order these maybe I'll pick a different color. Christmas is coming and I need to get my shit together...A lot of people on my list. This year I am only getting ONE good present for each person. Joshua is the exception, he wanted to lavish me with gifts I don't mind as long as they're the right gifts LOL.


I am going to the movies tomorrow and eating bad shit for my body. Oh wells...
Hang out with the best friend and have fun....for once

No comments: